Monday, February 4, 2008

Stupid Groundhog (grumble, grumble)

So, Phil saw his shadow. 6 more weeks of winter. I think there's a conspiracy - darn rodents just want to hibernate longer.

If you're interested in new food combinations this Food Pairing guide should be hours of fun. I'm not suggesting you start your day with a grapefruit and licorice breakfast beverage but it does certainly open your eyes to new possibilities. Salmon baked with a grapefruit, mustard glaze sounds pretty tasty to me.

Almost forgot, I started a painting for that big blank wall . I treated myself to new brushes and beautiful tubes of paint this weekend. I'm a bit rusty but the fingers are starting to remember how to paint.

photo from http://www.flickr.com/photos/annemiel/

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Stupid Phil. Checking out that website, sounds fun. Maybe cookies and pickles. No wait... that's wrong.