Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Awards

Jackie over at Mother's Pride was awfully sweet and gave me this award.


There are so many great ladies out there, and most have probably already received this, but I'll make my list anyway.

For starters, I've got to boomerang it back to Mother's Pride because any woman raising 5 girls deserves all the awards and acclaim she can get. Then there's:

Falling Down the Rabbit-Hole
Everything in It's Place
Mabel's House
Mother of Shrek
Posy
Tales from Pixie Wood
Whatever

All of them amazing in their own right.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Haydee said...

Thanks so much for linking to me. Your blog is amazing, your writing is insanely good..I'm honored.

meg duerksen said...

thank you...how sweet of you.
i am very grateful.

that sewing machine....wow.
what are you going to make?
it looks like it can sew all by itself even without you in the room! i would be so nervous to break it!
that is awesome.
great gift!
-meg

Posy said...

Well hello there,
how sweet of you to award me an award! Thank you. You have a lovely blog I'm looking forward to reading more.
Warmest wishes,
Jane x

Jennie said...

Thank you!!! :D