Saturday, April 5, 2008

Blog Therapy - Drug Dreams

Not to worry, I promise I'm using this as therapy. It is good for me to try and sit up for a bit and of course the chair in the office is quite comfy and - I promise I won't overdo it.

But I had to share the weird dream I had last night. I was just glad I could remember it because when I woke up at 4:00 AM I thought there was no way. I dreamed that I went on a frenetic London shopping trip with Keira Knightley (absolutely no idea where that came from). I bought a great little beaded cream cardigan and a velvet navy-blue jacket. And then there were these fantastic hats! Sort of retro, but made from molded soft leather rather than fabric. In the dream they were just the cat's meow, we were so excited about them and bought one of each kind, but I suspect in reality they would look like Lego fashions.

This is my subconscious on drugs. :)

7 comments:

Jennie said...

Nothing wrong with Lego fashion. ;) Were you upset when you woke up and you hadn't actually bought the cardigan and Jacket? (I think you'd be able to get over not actually shopping with Keira Knightly pretty quickly).
I am trusting you not to overdo it and shall take your word that blogging is therapeutic.

Maggie May said...

I think blogging IS probably therapeutic, as you would most likely be resentful if you denied yourself!
What a strange dream!
My dreams are usually very mundane.
Hope you feel much better soon.

Liz Harrell said...

HA! Love those kinds of dreams. After buying hats, you should have taken her to eat a steak. :) Goodness knows, the girl needs it.

the mother of this lot said...

Was Cary Grant in the dream?

Hope you are feeling miles better!

the mother of this lot said...

Award over here in case you need cheering up!

Renae said...

So glad you are back, and feeling well enough to blog! Don't overdo . . .

Blessings and prayers for you.

--Renae
www.renaebrumbaugh.com

Ally Jay said...

Dreams are funny things